2023 Kia Niro Hybrid at Premier Kia of Carlsbad
When you’re looking for an SUV for the family, there are a lot of options to consider. If you find that you’re consistently burning through gasoline, you’re going to want a vehicle that’s truly efficient on the road. The 2023 Kia Niro Hybrid boasts amazing mileage and a slew of features that you’re sure to love. When you want to see it for yourself near Oceanside, Carlsbad, or San Diego, you’ll want to head to Premier Kia of Carlsbad.View Our New Inventory
Top Features of the 2023 Kia Niro Hybrid
While the Niro can be found in a few different forms, its hybrid iteration maximizes your efficiency on the road. When you want to make sure that you get the most out of a gallon of gasoline, this SUV can take you further than ever before.
A Sleek Touchscreen
With features like an available 10.25-inch Touchscreen Display, you’ll be able to make the most of the road ahead. It comes equipped with navigation, and you can easily connect your phone thanks to standard Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
When you opt for the Niro Hybrid EX, you’ll be able to expand on the bold look that the Niro already offers with roof rails, an upgraded interior trim, a power driver’s seat, and more. This model manages to look good while maintaining the highest level of comfort throughout.
The 2023 Kia Niro Hybrid boasts a parallel hybrid system, pairing your electric motor with a powerful 1.6L engine. This gives you the strength you need on the road while maximizing your efficiency. You can expect to net an EPA-estimated 49-53 miles per gallon combined, and you’ll also be equipped with regenerative braking technology. This allows you to go further than ever before, with a projected driving range between 479-588 miles. When you’re looking to go on long trips with the family, there simply isn’t a better option. You’ll see amazing savings when it comes to your fuel, and with your second-generation 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, you’ll also have a smooth drive.
When you want to make your model as comfortable as possible, you might want to consider adding some of these stunning, available features.
- Power Sunroof: When the weather is nice outside, you’ll be able to take advantage of the sunshine with your beautiful Power Sunroof.
- Smart Power Tailgate: This feature allows you to easily load the back of your Niro Hybrid, as you’ll be able to quickly open it up when needed.
- Heated Steering Wheel: When it’s cold outside, there’s nothing worse than numb hands. When you want to warm up quickly, your heated steering wheel has you covered.
Enhanced Safety Systems
The Niro Hybrid was designed as a family vehicle, which is why it goes the extra mile with its safety systems. When you’re behind the wheel, you’ll be able to count on features like:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist: Using sensors, your vehicle will be able to monitor for hazards on the road and can even hit your brakes if it senses that you’re about to crash.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning: This standard feature will let you know when someone is coasting in your blind spot, which can help you merge into new lanes safely.
- Highway Driving Assist: This available feature is an upgraded form of cruise control and can keep a steady distance from the traffic ahead.