2023 KIA Niro PHEV at Premier Kia of Carlsbad
When you’re looking for a new SUV, you’re going to want a model that’s efficient and practical. The 2023 Kia Niro PHEV offers an incredibly long range alongside all the space you might need for your belongings in the back. When you’re passing through Oceanside, Carlsbad, or San Diego, you’ll be able to take a closer look with a visit to Premier Kia of Carlsbad, where you can test drive this amazing SUV.View Inventory
Top Features of the 2023 KIA Niro PHEV
The Niro was designed to be as efficient as possible, but that doesn’t mean that it lacks any power either. With 180 horsepower, you’ll be able to fly down the road, and when you’re done, you can easily charge or fill up your model.
With your Driver-centric Dual Displays, you’ll have all the information you could possibly need at a glance. This touchscreen allows you to take advantage of navigation, music, and more when you’re behind the wheel.
Kia recognizes how important safety is, especially when you have your family riding with you. That’s why the 2023 Kia Niro PHEV comes equipped with 19 standard driver assistance features so that you can drive stress-free.
The Versatile Pick
When it comes to versatility, it’s hard to match what the 2023 Kia Niro PHEV has to offer. It’s got up to 510 miles of range, allowing it to go further than almost any other SUV on the road. On top of this, it allows you to effortlessly switch between the gas engine and an all-electric motor on the fly so that you can choose the fuel source that suits you best. Its 11.1 kWh battery allows you to drive up to 33 miles purely on electricity. When you’re looking for a model that’s truly efficient, you’ll want to rely on the 108 MPGe combined that the Niro PHEV offers.
A Comfortable Interior
When you’re looking for an interior that’s truly comfortable, you’re sure to appreciate what the 2023 Kia Niro PHEV brings to the table with features like:
- 1 Cubic Feet of Passenger Room: Your passengers will have more than enough room to stretch out with this model, so you won’t have to worry about anyone feeling cramped.
- 6 Cubic Feet of Cargo Room: When you need to bring a lot of cargo along for the ride, you’ll have plenty of room to work with.
- Sustainable Materials: For those who are environmentally conscious, you’ll be happy to know that the interior is constructed with sustainable, soft materials.
Expanding On Safety
When you’re worried about safety, you’re going to want to check out some of the amazing features afforded to the 2023 Niro PHEV, which includes systems like:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist: This standard feature works by scanning the road ahead for possible collisions, and can apply your brakes as needed.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning: Yet another standard feature, this system will watch your blind spots and can alert you when a vehicle is near.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist: When you’re backing up, this system can notify you when another vehicle is passing behind you, and also comes standard.