2023 KIA Sorento Plug-in Hybrid in Carlsbad, CA
2023 Kia Sorento PHEV at Premier Kia of Carlsbad
When you’re looking for your next SUV near Oceanside, Carlsbad, or San Diego, you’ll want a model that’s efficient. No one likes spending an exorbitant amount of money at the gas station, so when you want to get more out of a gallon of gasoline, you’ll want to be driving the 2023 Sorento PHEV. You’ll be able to test drive this stunning SUV when you visit Premier Kia of Carlsbad.View Inventory
Top Features of the 2023 Kia Sorento PHEV
This model is a Plug-In Hybrid, allowing it to make the most out of both electricity and gasoline as a fuel source. You’ll find that it has incredibly responsive handling and boasts an astonishing 261 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque.
A Tech-Packed Interior
When you’re looking for a cabin that’s innovative, you’re going to want to rely on the Niro PHEV. It’s packed to the brim with technology, and you’ll be able to make the most out of features like the Bose Premium Audio System, which comes with 12 speakers.
Safety Is a Priority
When you’re looking into an SUV, there’s a good chance that you have a family you’re putting in the back. When you want to be sure that they’re safe on your next trip, you’re going to want to rely on the comprehensive list of safety features afforded to the Niro PHEV.
When you’re thinking of models that get amazing gas mileage, an SUV might not immediately come to mind. The Sorento PHEV makes an impact with its 460 miles of range, and it can even get an EPA-estimated 79 MPGe when fully charged. You’ll be able to swap between fuel sources at a moment’s notice, and you’ll have an amazing 32 miles of pure electric range. This model is also eligible for HOV lane access so that you quickly make it to your next destination.
Technology has become increasingly important over the years, as you’re going to want a model that offers more than just a smooth drive. With the Niro PHEV, you’ll be able to find features like:
- 25-inch Touchscreen Display: With your touchscreen display, you’ll be able to easily access directions, music, and more on the fly. It also offers an easy way for you to connect your phone to your model.
- 3-inch Digital Instrument Display: With this system, you’ll be able to see important details like your current speed and RPM on a crisp, digital display.
- Eight USB Chargers: When your passengers need to charge their phones and laptops, they’ll have more than enough USB slots to work with.
Reliable Safety Systems
When you’re putting your family in the back of the Niro PHEV, you’ll be able to rest easy thanks to hardworking features like:
- Blind-Spot Monitor: This standard feature will give you more awareness on the road, as it can let you know when someone is in your blind spot.
- Safe Exit Assist: When it’s unsafe to open your door, this standard system will let you know so that you don’t potentially walk into a hazard.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist: This standard system can detect oncoming vehicles and can give you a warning so that you have extra time to react.
When you’re looking to finance the 2023 Kia Niro PHEV, you’ll want to visit Premier Kia of Carlsbad or opt for remote buying