Find a New 2024 Kia Niro EV For Sale at Premier Kia of Carlsbad
Everybody loves a good SUV, but efficiency can be a problem. Even some hybrid models will have you filling up at the gas station routinely, but the 2024 Kia Niro EV is entirely electric. You can charge it from your own home, and when you are on the road, you’ll be able to enjoy its various features like the Dual Panoramic Displays. You can see these systems today when you visit us at Premier Kia of Carlsbad.View Our New Inventory
Top Features of the 2024 Kia Niro EV
A Lot of Space
The Niro EV aims to give you the flexibility that you need as it offers up to a staggering 63.7 cubic feet of cargo space in its interior. You’ll have room to store just about anything you can think of when you have the second row down.
Add to Your Interior
This SUV comes with a lot of standard systems, but if you want to upgrade your interior, then you may want to look at the available Harman Kardon Premium Audio System. You can also choose to add Remote Start and Climate Control, or Amazon Alexa Voice Control Integration.
If you’re financing an SUV, there’s a good chance that you have a family. Even if you’re constantly running errands, you’ll have a hard time burning through your 253 miles of range. When you’re done, you can charge your Niro EV at home for the next day.
New 2024 Kia Niro EV for Sale in Carlsbad, CA
*All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle information. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice. Prices and payments do not include tax, titles, tags, finance charges, documentation charges, emissions testing charges, or other fees required by law, vehicle sellers or lending organizations.
Based on 2021 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
While every effort has been made to ensure display of accurate data, the vehicle listings within this website may not reflect all accurate vehicle items. Accessories and color may vary. All inventory listed is subject to prior sale. The vehicle photo displayed may be an example only. Vehicle Photos may not match exact vehicles. Please confirm vehicle price with Dealership. See Dealership for details.
Prices do not include government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge.
Prices do not include government fees and taxes, any finance charge, any electronic filing charge and any emissions testing charge, plus dealer installed accessories.
Fully Electric Performance
Electric models are still relatively new when compared to gas cars, so you might be concerned about the performance of the Niro EV. You can rest easy knowing that this car offers up to 201 horsepower with no tailpipe emissions, and it doesn’t need a drop of gasoline to blast from zero to sixty in only 7.1 seconds. It also offers smart features like an Onboard Power Generator and even an available Heat Pump so that your performance doesn’t suffer in the winter. If you’re near Escondido, Carlsbad, or Oceanside, you can test drive this stunning SUV at Premier Kia of Carlsbad.
Three Impactful Systems
The Niro EV might surprise you with just how innovative its technology is.
- Dual Panoramic Displays: The Niro EV offers up to 20.5 inches of screen, and that includes touchscreen capability. These systems will help to guide you when you’re on the road as they can help with entertainment, navigation, diagnostics, and more.
- A Head-Up Display: This SUV also offers an available 10-inch Head-Up Display, which gives you even more tech to work with. It can show you important data from your windshield, so you won’t have to take your eyes off of the road when you need to know something like your current speed.
- And More
Explore Standard Safety Systems
The Kia Niro EV offers a lot of available safety features, but these come standard.
- Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control w/ Stop and Go: This is a game-changer on the highway, as your Niro EV will be able to handle the bulk of the work. It’s no substitute for paying attention, but it can make your trip drastically easier.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist: When you’re backing out of a tight parking spot, this system can scan for oncoming cars.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist Technologies: When something suddenly stops in front of you, you’ll have tech that can help you deal with the situation.